_______________________________________ This is a camping event based around the love of celebrating art, music, dance, ritual, personal growth, and co-creation. _______________________________________ come as you are to enjoy the trance on a 64
This is a camping event based around the love of celebrating art, music, dance, ritual, personal growth, and co-creation.
come as you are to enjoy the trance on a 64 acre property located in the rolling hills one hour north of Asheville, NC.
enjoy yourselves to.the fullest, but please, be kind, respect other people’s boundaries, and be self sufficient. Bring everything you need to sustain your self for 3 days and 2 nights in Nature.
we have a no tolerance policy towards any kind of hateful speech/ behaviours. We reserve the right to enforce these policies with removal from the event, and a ban from future shindigs.
we are doing our best to foster a space where people feel comfortable and safe to push the boundaries of their comfort zones, make new friends, experience trance states, and co-create magical psychedelic art.
there will be a curated space for fire spinning, and other flow art. Camp fires, and fire spinning will not be allowed outside of designated areas. Spinning fire requires staff supervision.
deco collaboration by Piedmont Doof Coalition/ Source Code Studios
please don’t bring your pets! we love them but please keep them at home
Projection visuals collaboration by Qb=usik Procedure / Fraktal Grafiti
Sound by Todd Dawson
super early bird: 75
early bird: 85
youre a bird: 95
Blue Spectral Monkey
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
With regard to attending the Dance of Life 2020 which shall take place at Soulshine Farm in Green Mountain,North Carolina, this May 22-24th, 2020, I agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the Event, including, but not limited to, the following:
– I acknowledge and fully understand that as a Dance of Life attendee I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, property loss, and social and economic losses. These risks include but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions, inactions or negligence of the organizers of the Dance of Life. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are not known or foreseeable at this time. I knowingly and voluntarily assume all risk of property loss, personal injury, or death, which may occur by attending the Event., I intend that the waiver and release of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
– If I am a parent or guardian I acknowledge that I am responsible for my children at all times. I understand that rules and laws of negligence apply here. As an important safety reminder, I understand that there is a river at the Festival site, a place of magic and wonderment, and that I am solely responsible for ensuring that my children do not enter the water unattended.
– I acknowledge that the following are prohibited:
* Illegal Drugs
* Open Fires
* Amplified Sound Systems
– I understand that minors under 18 years of age can attend the Event only if accompanied by a parent or guardian, and that if I bring a minor to the Event I agree to the contractual terms contained in these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the minor.
– . I understand that the Dance of Life is a Leave No Trace. I shall bring home with me anything I bring in, including garbage and recycling.
– I understand that open fires outside of designated zones are not allowed at Dance of Life. If I smoke, I shall properly extinguish my cigarette.
– I understand that Dance of Life reserves the right to refuse entry and that my Event ticket/permission to be present at the Event may be revoked at any time, for any reason.
– I understand that I am responsible for my own actions during the course of this event, and by purchasing this ticket, assume all liability for them as well
*All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for any reason. Tickets may be transferred to other individuals.
By purchasing a Dance of Life 2020 ticket, I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the above important information, warning of risk, assumption of risk and waiver and release of all claims.
Curating events such as these are our passion, and we look forward to sharing the results of our hard work with you.
22 (Friday) 12:00 pm - 24 (Sunday) 4:00 pm EST
7216 Double Island Rd, Green Mountain, NC 28740